reede, 23. oktoober 2015

I will continue with the Pushkar story // Jätkan Pushkari looga

I will continue with the Indian story, both in Estonian and English.
// Jätkan India looga, nii eesti kui inglise keeles.

Back to the story of Pushkar.

He introduced me the basic principles of how to fetch tourists in the crowdy Pushkar. The instructions were quite simple but the job of course was not - by this I mean that there was no way I could just turn to random western strangers and convince them to follow me to the Moon Lake hotel. This was against my ethics or something. I did not want to disturb or interrupt any person more than it was necessary.

// and now the translation to Estonian:

Tagasi Pushkari loo juurde.

Ta tutvustas mulle peamisi põhimõtteid, et kuidas selles lärmakas Pushkaris turiste püüda. Juhised olid küllaltki selged, aga töö seda kohe kindlasti ei olnud. Pean selle all silmas seda, et ma lihtsalt ei saanud suvaliste lääne võõraste poole pöörduda ja veenda neid meie Moon Lake hotelli järgnema. See oli mulle eetiliselt vastu või midagi sellist. Ma ei tahtnud kedagi rohkem segada või häirida, kui see tarvilik oli.








Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar